Friday, April 20, 2007

Day 3- eveningish

6:52pm
My mom invited us to come eat with them, which is great because I didn't want to cook. However I came along to help feed the kids. As soon as I walked in the smell of food hit me like a ton of bricks. Or, a ton of meatballs to be specific. SO YUMMY. I was fine though, brought along 20 ounces of lemonade. I find the evenings after the kids go to bed so hard. I have a grocery store trip planned for this evening but I'm not sure if I'm up to that kind of self torture so maybe dh will go instead.

I find that if I don't think about how many days are left, I'm very positive. I know I will get through today fine. I think Z and I decided to do 7 or even 9 days. So far I think I've lost a few pounds, forgot to weigh myself until last night- 119 and I think I used to be 123-124.

SO far so good, the third day is supposed to be the worst but today has been pretty good so maybe my torture day is Day 4 (Watching soccer games all day and hanging out with the Inlaws)

No comments: