Thursday, April 26, 2007

DAY 9!!!!!!!!!!

Call me old fashioned/superstitious but I told myself that I wanted to fast for an odd number of days. Don't ask. First a recap- Day 8 was not as bad as Day 7 but still felt like I wanted to rest and was a bit dizzy and nauseous. Upped my lemonade to 10 glasses and felt better by evening. Still not hungry and now not used to eating so not a problem.

Today, Day 9- woke up feeling fabulous. Got the kiddos ready for school, made them breakfast and was not a bit tired or anything. Have been in great spirits all day, I feel like I've gotten a body makeover mentally and physically! Z is not doing that well, the toxins are loose and she has headaches but hopefully she will flush them out even after the cleanse is over.

I'm so much happier, healthier and alert after this diet!

For all of the people who did not complete the cleanse or did a diet with a skeptical attitude without believing in the principles and imagining yourself flushing out toxins and regaining your youthful vigor- that's too bad. How else can I explain my face getting all pimpled up (I don't get pimples) and then magically clearing up 3 days later without a blemish? Feel sick on Day 7 and half of Day 8 and the feeling perfect after the flushes? How can I have so much energy and be so happy if I've been doing something unhealthy for the last 9 days? I find it a bit annoying when people diss the cleanse and have a negative attitude about it. Its not for everyone and I can't imagine everyone doing it. But please don't tell me I did something 'unnatural, unhealthy, etc.' Okay, done with my rant.

This diet is not for everyone, but I happened to find it doable. For everyone wanting to try it, please research research and prepare by reading other's experiences and then go into it wholeheartedly or you'll never complete it. Happy Cleansing!!

No comments: