Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DAY 7

Everything they say about Day 7 is true. Woke up this morning tired and cranky, my back hurt. I was soo tired, all I wanted to do was go back to bed the whole day. Don't want food, just sleep. I feel really negative about everything and feel like bursting into tears. Went out to a baby shower and came home early just to make the day go by.

I want it to be tomorrow, I feel like sleeping but I have to take my son to his stupid soccer practice. See what a wench I've become???? I'm so sleeeeeeeeepy and dh doesn't get home till 9pm.

Did pass some mucuos with the SWF this morning, but only went once. Where is all the flush going? Yesterday it didn't work at all. I probably have to up the salt...it was so extra nasty this morning I could not bear it.

Scale says 114, one more pound. I look NASTY, can't wait to gain it back. I'm only 5 foot 3 (almost) but I must have heavy bones bc I look my best around 120. At least I can have fun eating avocados and cashews and nachos and gaining it all back. Though i don't feel like eating today, just sleeping.

Will update later on...feeling mighty toxic right now : P

No comments: