Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day One- OVER

Okay I think as the days go by I wont feel the need to document every detail. So, tonight while the family ate dinner I went up and sat on the bed and read a book. I also had the news on. Did that for an hour and when I came out of my room the two big kiddos were asleep. *smooches* to dh for that!

I went down and drank the lemonade. I have to find a finer ground cayenne, will pick some up from Z in the morning. I made my Mint Tea and used a teaspoon of syrup to sweeten it. It was DELICIOUS. Just what I needed to keep going. Tasted minty and sweet, a great change for the lemon potion. Also the perfect before bedtime tea. Apparently you can drink any tea as long as its herbal and with NO caffeine (green tea is out...has caffeine).

I also downloaded an E-book called Master Cleanse Secrets. Worth every single penny. Wish I had read it before I started. There are additional supplements that really help out. After reading the book I really feel like I can do this. Before the book I really wasn't sure how I was going to do it for TEN days. Oh well, one day at a time, right? The mint tea was so good I even made microwave popcorn for the little one and dh and didn't need to have some. See- I can tell the difference- I didn't 'need' it though of course I wanted it.

Off to bed now...CLEANSE ON!

No comments: