Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day Two - Evening

6:30pm
I am dying for food. I took a quick nap on the couch while ds1 and ds2 were immersed in watching some kids gameshow. When I woke up I was famished. Realized I hadn't had my lemonade for 3.5 hours, so naturally I would be hungry. Reluctantly went to the kitchen to make the Brew, which was not fun after my dreams of cheese pizza. Called a friend who is one Day One, and she wanted food too. Why am I doing this again? Oh right, so that I can be squeaky clean and healthy and never depend on daily prescription drugs for anything. My mental health seems to be suffering right now.

6:46pm
Had my lemonade and I feel better. Its funny how the lemonade does that! I still want to eat but its not the first thought in my mind. My plan of action for the evening is to take my laxative..err.."herbal" tea, then a long hot shower and then to read in bed with my mint tea. Tomorrow morning I have my SWF to look forward to and usually the day time till about 3pm is really easy for me.

No comments: