Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 7- Evening

Today should have been a day to take it easy since a lot of detox symptoms rear their ugly heads today. Unfortunately I didnt get to do that. Z had all kinds of flu like symptoms, but I'm convinced its a good thing and has to do with it being Day 7. I'm hoping and praying that she feels better tomorrow after the flush. I think it would be really bad to quit today, though Z and I decided and un-decided to quit at least 3-4 times today. BUT- sticking it out till tomorrow and then I'm going to try and convince her to stick with it one more day.

Its not that I'm hungry today but I'm sick of making lemonade, sick of running out of ingredients, and I just wanted to quit because I thought it would make me feel better when in reality sticking to it another day is what will make me feel better. So far the stages have been correct, so lets see if tomorrow brings a brighter day!

Gotta have my Smooth Move and then get to bed early!!

No comments: