Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day Two-Afternoon

This afternoon went by great. I'm really loving the taste of the lemonade without the cayenne and I don't mind having the cayenne in the final shot. Went out to the health food store and was salivating at all the yummy stuff that people were eating (we went at lunch time, bad move). Picked up more syrup, more herbal laxative tea, organic cayenne and I got some Royal Jelly for the parents. I also got two gallons of filtered, purified water. May as well do it by the book.

Got home and help dh carry huge boxes up the stairs. A bit tiring. I had left my youngest to nap at his grandparent's house and he has been sleeping all day which means he'll be up late tonight. All I want to do is drink my tea and sleep. Luckily, my mom invited him to sleep over! Thank goodness...

Kids are going out for pizza tonight with dh. I can say that without going nuts! Yes, pizza would taste great but I just had my lemonade so I'm feeling fine. Looking forwards to a relaxing evening and an early night.

I've drank 5 glasses of lemonade and 2 glasses of plain water. I need at least 3 more lemonades and 4 more waters. The Master Cleanse Secrets guy says to drink your weight in water so for me about 125 ounces (yeah now you know how much I weigh). There is no way in heck I can do that....but I'll try and have 3 more before bed.

1 comment:

NewbieMasterCleanser said...

I don't know if I can do that much more water/lemonade. I've hit about 70 already. Do you include the teas too? Don't you feel full after drinking a glass of the lemonade? I have such a hard time drinking another an hour later.